Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
Civil Engineering is considered the second-oldest engineering discipline after military engineering. It is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment including public works such as roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, structural components of buildings, and railways. Civil engineering is traditionally broken into several sub-disciplines such as Construction Engineering, Earthquake engineering, Environmental engineering, Geotechnical engineering, Transportation engineering, Water resources engineering, Structural engineering, etc.
To be known as global leaders in the area of Civil & Environmental Engineering through innovations, academic excellence and socially relevant research outcomes and to become a preferred destination for all the stakeholders.
- Focus on quality of learning and innovation to develop competent civil engineers with professional, ethical and analytical skills.
- Develop global linkages and industry connects at multiple levels for knowledge dissemination and strengthening the graduate outcomes.
- Promote multidisciplinary research and develop technology support for industry and Government institutions.
- Focus on sustainable development and socially relevant projects for the betterment of human society, environment and nation.
- Build a connect and outreach capability with appropriate skills and strength to enhance the intake quality and quantity
latest industry aligned curriculum
well qualified faculty
excellent student placements
Teaching pedagogy in line with indstry needs
The North cap university testing centre
Alliances & inferface with academia & industry
Regular student counselling & guidance
Higher Education Opportunities In premier universities
Societies and Clubs
ASCE- American Society of Civil Engineers
Department Industry Interaction Cell
ICI- Indian Concrete Institute (Organisational Membership)
Indian Road Safety Campaign (IRSC), Student Chapter
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
The Institution of Engineers (India) [IEI]