Cloud Computing is considered one of the top five emerging technologies that will have a major impact on the quality of science and society over next 20 years. It provides a way to centralize the setup, implementation, maintenance, and management of integrated computation services to individual and corporate end users.Cloud computing is not just a trendy application that people can use to store their photos and videos online. It is part of a business model that is taking the world by storm. Cloud computing not only changes how so many businesses store and access data, but it is also changing how many of these businesses operate.The worldwide public cloud services market is projected to grow 17.5 percent in 2019 to total $214.3 billion, up from $182.4 billion in 2018, according to Gartner, Inc.Many businesses want to get out of the complexity of managing data centres and instead focus on their core competencies. This means that more and more businesses will adopt Cloud Computing to handle their IT requirements, which gives them the freedom from day-to-day management of IT infrastructure.Cloud computing is helping the society to cope with future problems such as managing big data, cyber-security and quality control. In addition to this, emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, distributed ledger technology, and many other capabilities are becoming available as services through cloud computing.
This specialisation prepares students to understand the emerging technologies of Cloud Computing & Virtualisation, their principles, modelling, analysis, design, deployment, and industry-oriented applications. All major solution architectures and enabling technologies are covered under this program.Students are prepared for technical careers in developing applications and providing services that run on a distributed network using virtualised resources and enables customers to access computing resources as needed.
The curriculum would lay focus on introduction to Cloud Computing and its techniques, issues, and services that lead to design and development of a simple Cloud Service along with fundamentals. Also, there would be focus towards security, standards and applications in Cloud, including Cloud Security challenges, software as a service security and its common standards.
Learning outcomes of this track:
Students will have:
Prospective Companies for B.Tech (CSE) (Cloud Computing):
1. To provide extensive knowledge of Civil & Environmental Engineering for professional development and other creative & innovative pursuits of science and technology.
2. To provide sustainable, economical and environmentally sound solutions to civil engineering problems to satisfy the needs of the society and industry at national and global level.
3. To develop communication, interpersonal and effective project management skills to work in a team effectively and conduct themselves ethically in their professional environment.
4. To develop technical competence in the fields of Civil & Environmental engineering through new and advanced courses and provide an environment for technology-related research programs for faculty, staff and students.
Engineering Graduates will be able to:
PSO 1 Understand the fundamental concepts of Computer Science & Engineering with specialized engineering knowledge in the areas of data science, artificial intelligence, full stack, web development, gaming, augmented reality and virtual reality.
PSO 2 Design and Integrate hardware and software systems in the areas of IOT, cloud computing, cyber security with strong emphasis on lifelong learning to create feasible engineering solutions for the advancement of society.
PSO 3 Enable the students for premium National/International jobs, higher education, entrepreneurship and to become responsible global citizens.
1) 10+2 (English Medium) examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board in Science stream (with PCME) with an overall aggregate of minimum 50%2) Must Appear in JEE /Any National Level Entrance Test Score 2021
3)IB candidates should have score of minimum 24 with PCME as compulsory subjects.
4) As one time measure to overcome the COVID 19 impact students with JEE /Any National Level Entrance Test Score 2020 will also be considered for admission for AY 2021
– Candidate should have studied his/her 10th/12th class in English medium
– Candidate should not be more than 24 age on 31st Dec. 2020
– Candidate should have passed Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering granted by the Board of Technical Examination of a State Government with at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
JEE Main 2021 score
Should seats still remain vacant, in any course, if at all, after exhausting the merit list of applicants of the National Test(s), seats may be filled on the basis Aptitude Test, NCU EET subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria specified.
Students will be selected as per the merit list prepared on the basis of marks in the State LEET exam and the marks obtained by the applicant in Diploma. Weightage of these scores are 80% and 20% respectively
|B-TECH CSE SPECIALIZATION IN FULL STACK DEVELOPMENT|
|B-TECH CSE SPECIALIZATION IN CYBER SECURITY & FORENSICS|
|B-TECH CSE SPECIALIZATION IN CLOUD COMPUTING|
|B-TECH CSE SPECIALIZATION IN DATA SCIENCE|
|B-TECH CSE SPECIALIZATION IN GAMING, AR & VR|
|B-TECH CSE SPECIALIZATION IN ARTIFICAL INTELLIGENCE & MACHINE LEARNING|
|B-TECH CSE SPECIALIZATION IN BLOCKCHAIN|
Hostel Fee (where applicable) Rs. 60,000/- per semester
|% of Scholarship||Eligibility (For CBSE as per percentage score in applicable subjects (PCME) by program. Normalised Scores will be taken for other Boards with respect to CBSE)||JEE Score||SAT Score (Conducted by The College Board)||Scores in IB Diploma Programme|
|100%||CBSE: 99.1% and above||98.01 and above||1500+||43-45|
|50%||CBSE: 95.1% <=99||90.01 <= 98||1401 – 1500||41-42|
|25%||CBSE: 90.1%<= 95||85.01 <= 90||1301 – 1400||32-40|
|10%||CBSE: 85%<= 90||75<= 85||1200 – 1300||28-31|
Limited scholarships available in each category on first come first serve basis