The NorthCap University offers BCom in Financial Markets (BFM) course, a three-year undergraduate degree that specialises in the nuances of financial markets. This management course at NCU provides students with the option of pursuing a B.Com(H) graduation program along with a specialization in Financial Markets as a joint program offered by the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM Certified Course in Securities Markets). Being one of the top Management College in Delhi NCR region, NCU offers students the option of pursuing a concentration in discrete areas of Securities Markets which includes certifications in Mutual Fund Distribution Certification, Securities Operations and Risk Management and Equity Derivatives Certification.
- To develop a capacity to think, innovate and lead through linkages with industry and academia.
- To make students time and market relevant, competent, morally upright and socially responsible citizens.
- To equip students with contemporary skills and knowledge required to capitalize on forthcoming opportunities in the financial market.
B.Com in Financial Markets (BFM) is an under-graduation course of 3 years duration having 6 semesters. The course teaches the students about the higher-level concepts in the domain of Financial Markets
- B.Com in Financial Markets will give a thorough understanding of the core concepts, commercial jargons, tactics used in financial markets.
- It will help to acquire enterprise-level excellence in investment strategies, administrative structure, and portfolio management.
- It will provide advanced knowledge in Financial Market.
- B.Com in Financial Markets will give you the ability to pursue higher-level programmes in financial management or other Masters Programmes in Commerce / Management.
- It will enhance employability and will equip you to take up challenging job assignments.
- Nurture the students in intellectual, personal, interpersonal, and societal skills with a focus on Holistic Education
- B.Com in Financial Markets will help you to get well acquainted with digital skills related to the financial market operations.
- It will help you to understand the concept of stock exchange, banking system and economics.
B.Com in Financial Markets will give you knowledge of legal aspects required for the financial markets.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
On completing this course: –
- Graduates can join professional career in fields of banking, finance service, research, and consultancy in private as well as Govt. owned companies of repute in India and abroad.
- Graduates can pursue a relevant post-graduate study such as MBA, MBE, M. Com, MFC, CA, CS, ICWA and other professional courses.
- Graduates will be informed and involved members of their communities, and responsible professionals.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
By the end of the program from B Com Hons Courses in Gurgaon, the students should be able to: –
- Acquire basic knowledge of various disciplines in finance, economics, law, and management and to and apply the same to real business issues in a holistic manner. (Multidisciplinary Knowledge)
- Understand the basic concepts of finance and accounting that will help them to prepare and analyze various financial statements. (Finance and Accounts Application in Business)
- Understand the basic concepts of quantitative methods to apply in the study of other disciplines and prepare project reports. (Quantitative Application in Business)
- Understand the process of price and output decisions in product as well as factor market along with the behavior of a consumer of spending his limited income to fulfil various needs. (Microeconomics)
- Understand the basic concepts of macro and monetary economics relevant to business decision. (Macro and Monetary Economics). We provide most efficient B. Com Hons for UG Programs.
- Acquire the basic legal knowledge related the various business operations. (Law in Business)
- Understand the basic management functions and fundamentals of business management. (Basics Business Management)
- Understand various environmental problems and their impact on society and business. (Environmental Study)
- Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency). We offer the comprehensive Undergraduate Program of B Com Hons for students.
- Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency)
- Demonstrate ethical conduct in personal and professional decisions and of business and an appreciation of the significance of business ethics and social responsibility in the decision-making process. (Ethics & Social Responsibility)
- Start their own business ventures or demonstrate their entrepreneurial capabilities for their employer organization. (Entrepreneurship)
- Develop expertise in a specific domain of business operations for further specialization. (Specialization)
Get enrolled in NCU’s Undergraduate B Com Hons in Gurgaon!
Programme Specific Outcomes
- Ability to comprehend basic subjects of Commerce like Accounting, Finance and specialized knowledge in direct Tax, Indirect Tax, banking, entrepreneurship and creative thinking and negotiation skills etc. in line with market requirement along with specialization in Financial Markets to assimilate technological advancements for analyzing and designing systems and processes to arrive at the solution of real-world problems.
- Acquire problem solving, research, professional, competitive skills, exhibit skills like Empathy, EQ, Managerial & Inter-Personnel Skills and evolve strategies for work in teams for effectively using software of accounting, interpreting, analyzing financial statements pertinent to research and industry practices in the field accounting and finance.
- Ability to make use of acquired theoretical and technical knowledge, understanding of social cues, develop ethical practices and Imbibe values for better corporate governance, understanding of sustainability related concerns, the ecosystem of start up in the country, develop right blend of aptitude and attitude leading to holistic development of individual conscious to create opportunities for premium jobs in public and private banking area, MNCs, higher education, become a successful entrepreneur and a worthy global citizen.