The Bachelor of Business Administration program equips students with competitive skills and competencies essential for dynamic business organizations of today. The program will help students develop a global mind-set to understand the trends, navigate dynamic environment and make fact based decisions for business success. Students will learn about entrepreneurial skills, quantitative reasoning, global management issues and challenges, financial planning and modelling, communication skills and soon.
Ranked among the top Management Colleges in Delhi NCR, The NorthCap University offers this BBA course with choice-based specializations in:
- Human Resource Management
- To provide knowledge in management disciplines with an understanding of its
applicability in business decision making for positive social impact.
- To inculcate an attitude and desire to learn.
- To strengthen the foundation for further specialization in various business domains.
- To develop competent professionals committed to excellence.
- Develop a deep understanding of the way modern businesses run
- Understanding of Global Business Environment
- Developing Analytical, Logical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Choice based specialisations to match specific interests of student
- Practical exposure with help of Industrial visits and Internship opportunities
- Imparting Entrepreneurial Skills
- Improving effective communication skills and holistic personality development
- Increasing Ethical and Social Awareness
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
On completion of the BBA program offered by the School of Management, The NorthCap University-
- Graduates can start their professional career in fields of finance, marketing, human resource, research and consultancy in corporate as well as government organizations in India and abroad.
- Graduates can start their own business or join family business for growth and development.
- Graduates can pursue a relevant post-graduate study such as MBA, MSW, MHRM to name a few.
- Graduates will be informed and involved members of their communities, and responsible professionals.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
By the end of the BBA program, students should be able to:
- Acquire basic knowledge of various disciplines in economics, law, and various functional domains of management from one of the best BBA colleges in Gurgaon and apply this knowledge to real-life business issues in a holistic manner. (Multidisciplinary Knowledge)
- Understand the basic concepts of accounting and finance that will help them to prepare and analyze various financial statements. (Finance and Accounts Application in Business)
- Understand the basic concepts of quantitative methods to apply in the study of other disciplines and prepare project reports. (Quantitative Application in Business)
- Acquire basic legal knowledge related to various business operations. (Law in Business)
- Understand the integrative role of management functions and fundamentals of business management from one of the top business schools in Delhi NCR. (Basics Business Management)
- The BBA program allows students to understand various environmental problems and their impact on society and business. (Environmental Study)
- Communicate effectively in different business contexts and situations to be able to receive and give clear instructions, comprehend, write reports, prepare documentation and make effective presentations. (Communication)
- The NorthCap University’s BBA program allows students to demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency)
- Demonstrate ethical conduct in personal and professional decisions and an appreciation of the significance of business ethics and social responsibility in the decision-making process. (Ethics & Social Responsibility)
Programme Specific Outcomes
- Understand and demonstrate knowledge in specific areas of the business as HR, Marketing Finance, Digital Marketing, Business analytics.
- Application of acquired skills in solving complex business problems and to take strategic decisions for a business in a socially responsible manner.
- To become a responsible corporate citizen and to play their part in nation-building by joining corporate/ public services, start their own enterprise or study further in the field of business and management.
Syllabi and Course Outcomes
Schemes of Study 2022-2023
Schemes of Study 2021-2022
Schemes of Study 2020-2021
Schemes of Study 2019-2020