Commerce is the evergreen discipline attracting large number of students every year who wish to pursue a focused career in business and industry with government departments also offering opportunities for employment. The Bachelor of Commerce with Honours BCom (Hons) degree is a graduate programme which can be taken by meritorious students. The Bachelor of Commerce is graduate degree course designed to enhance the ability to learn and study variety of subjects: Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Industrial Policies. Students have an option of applying for masters with the specialization in Accounts & Economics after graduation.
On completing this course: –
1. Graduates can join professional career in fields of banking, finance service, research and consultancy in private as well as Govt. owned companies of repute in India and abroad.
2. Graduates can pursue a relevant post-graduate study such as MBA, MBE, M.Com, MFC, CA, CS, ICWA and other professional courses.
3. Graduates will be informed and involved members of their communities, and responsible professionals.
By the end of the program from B Com Hons Courses in Gurgaon, the students should be able to: –
1. Acquire basic knowledge of various disciplines in finance, economics, law, and management and to and apply the same to real business issues in a holistic manner. (Multidisciplinary Knowledge)
2. Understand the basic concepts of finance and accounting that will help them to prepare and analyze various financial statements. (Finance and Accounts Application in Business)
3. Understand the basic concepts of quantitative methods to apply in the study of other disciplines and prepare project reports. (Quantitative Application in Business)
4. Understand the process of price and output decisions in product as well as factor market along with the behavior of a consumer of spending his limited income to fulfill various needs. (Microeconomics)
5. Understand the basic concepts of macro and monetary economics relevant to business decision. (Macro and Monetary Economics). We provide most efficient B.Com Hons for UG Programs.
6. Acquire the basic legal knowledge related the various business operations. (Law in Business)
7. Understand the basic management functions and fundamentals of business management. (Basics Business Management)
8. Understand various environmental problems and their impact on society and business. (Environmental Study)
9. Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency). We offer the comprehensive Undergraduate Program of B Com Hons for students.
10. Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency)
11. Demonstrate ethical conduct in personal and professional decisions and of business and an appreciation of the significance of business ethics and social responsibility in the decision making process. (Ethics & Social Responsibility)
12. Start their own business ventures or demonstrate their entrepreneurial capabilities for their employer organization. (Entrepreneurship)
13. Develop expertise in a specific domain of business operations for further specialization. (Specialization)
Get enrolled in NCU’s Undergraduate B Com Hons in Gurgaon!
1) 10+2 (English Medium) examination conducted by CBSE
Or equivalent examination from a recognized board in any stream with an overall aggregate of min 50% (Accounts/Maths is mandatory, 50% marks in either of subjects)
2) IB candidates should have score of minimum 24
Selection will be based on merit of 10+2 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education
equivalent examination from a recognized board (IB/ICSE)
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) (Hons.)||60|
Hostel Fee (where applicable) Rs. 60,000/- per semester
|% of Tuition Fees as Scholarship||Eligibility (For CBSE as per percentage score in application subjects by program. Normalised Scores will be taken for other Boards with respect to CBSE)*||SAT Score (Conducted by The College Board)||Scores in IB Diploma Programme|
|100%||CBSE: 99.1% and above||1500+||43-45|
|50%||CBSE: 95.1% <=99||1401 – 1500||41-42|
|25%||CBSE: 90.1% <=95||1301 – 1400||32-40|
|10%||CBSE: 85% <=90||1200 – 1300||28-31|
Limited Scholarships available in each category on first come first serve basis.