The Bachelor of Commerce with Honours BCom (Hons) degree from The NorthCap University is a graduate program that can be taken by meritorious students. Commerce is an evergreen discipline attracting a large number of students every year who wish to pursue a focused career in business and industry with government departments also offering employment opportunities. As one of the best Management Colleges in Delhi NCR, the Bachelor of Commerce Hons course at NCU is designed to enhance the ability to learn and study a variety of subjects: Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, and Industrial Policies. Through this management course, students have the option of applying for a master’s with a specialization in Accounts and Economics after UG graduation and can leave with a dual degree from one of the best commerce colleges in the NCR region.
On completing this course: –
1. Graduates can join professional career in fields of banking, finance service, research and consultancy in private as well as Govt. owned companies of repute in India and abroad.
2. Graduates can pursue a relevant post-graduate study such as MBA, MBE, M.Com, MFC, CA, CS, ICWA and other professional courses.
3. Graduates will be informed and involved members of their communities, and responsible professionals.
By the end of the program from B Com Hons Courses in Gurgaon, the students should be able to: –
1. Acquire basic knowledge of various disciplines in finance, economics, law, and management and to and apply the same to real business issues in a holistic manner. (Multidisciplinary Knowledge)
2. Understand the basic concepts of finance and accounting that will help them to prepare and analyze various financial statements. (Finance and Accounts Application in Business)
3. Understand the basic concepts of quantitative methods to apply in the study of other disciplines and prepare project reports. (Quantitative Application in Business)
4. Understand the process of price and output decisions in product as well as factor market along with the behavior of a consumer of spending his limited income to fulfill various needs. (Microeconomics)
5. Understand the basic concepts of macro and monetary economics relevant to business decision. (Macro and Monetary Economics). We provide most efficient B.Com Hons for UG Programs.
6. Acquire the basic legal knowledge related the various business operations. (Law in Business)
7. Understand the basic management functions and fundamentals of business management. (Basics Business Management)
8. Understand various environmental problems and their impact on society and business. (Environmental Study)
9. Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency). We offer the comprehensive Undergraduate Program of B Com Hons for students.
10. Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency)
11. Demonstrate ethical conduct in personal and professional decisions and of business and an appreciation of the significance of business ethics and social responsibility in the decision making process. (Ethics & Social Responsibility)
12. Start their own business ventures or demonstrate their entrepreneurial capabilities for their employer organization. (Entrepreneurship)
13. Develop expertise in a specific domain of business operations for further specialization. (Specialization)
Get enrolled in NCU’s Undergraduate B Com Hons in Gurgaon!
10+2 (English Medium) examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board with an overall aggregate 50% (Maths or Accounts is mandatory with 50% in either of the subjects)
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) (Hons.)||50|
Hostel Fee (where applicable) Rs. 75,000/- per semester
|% of Scholarship||Eligibility (For CBSE as per percentage score in applicable subjects by program. Normalised Scores will be taken for other Boards with respect to CBSE)|
|35%||CBSE: 95.1% and above|
|25%||CBSE: 90.1%<= 95%|