Bachelor Of Business Administration (BBA) with specialization in Digital Marketing
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
On completion of the BBA Digital Marketing program offered by the School of Management, The NorthCap University-
- Graduates can start their professional career in fields of digital marketing, e-marketing, branding, research and consultancy in corporate as well as government organizations in India and abroad.
- Graduates can pursue a relevant post-graduate study such as MBA, MSW, MHRM to name a few.
- Graduates may engage in start-ups in the ever-expanding digital market space.
- Graduates will be informed and involved members of their communities, and responsible professionals.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
By the end of the BBA Digital Marketing program, students should be able to:
- Acquire knowledge and skills in the field of digital marketing to enhance reach of brands and businesses across cultures, geographies and demographics.
- Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage and brand building. (IT proficiency).
- Acquire basic knowledge of various disciplines in economics, law, accounting and functional domains of management and to and apply their knowledge to real life business issues in a holistic manner. (Multidisciplinary Knowledge)
- Understand the basic concepts of quantitative methods to apply in the study of other disciplines and prepare project reports. (Quantitative Application in Business).
- Acquire the basic legal knowledge related the various business operations. (Law in Business).
- Understand various management functions and fundamentals of business management. (Basics Business Management)
- BBA Digital Marketing program allows students understand various environmental problems and their impact on society and business in the digital marketing context. (Environmental Study).
- Communicate effectively through different digital platforms in different business contexts and situations so as to be able to receive and give clear instructions, comprehend, write reports, prepare documentation and make effective presentations. (Communication).
- Demonstrate ethical conduct in personal and professional decisions and of digital businesses and an appreciation of the significance of business ethics and social responsibility in the decision-making process of digital marketing. (Ethics & Social Responsibility)
Well Qualified Faculty
The school has well qualified faculty members with PhD from reputed institutions like MDI, D.U., IIIT, Jamia Millia, IIT along with industry exposure.
Students are provided platforms for industry interaction through guest lectures, industrial visits and seminars. This helps them to relate classroom learning with real life business situations.
Industry Driven Curriculum
Our curriculum is designed keeping in mind the industry expectations i.e. updated as per the market demands. This is done in consultation with experts from the industry and academia. Core curriculum is supplemented with MOOCs.
Student Mentoring & Guidance
Students are given individualized attention through the mentoring program of SOM. Each faculty regularly holds mentoring sessions in order to help the students in their personal and professional development.
Students are encouraged to actively participate in community service. They undertake relevant projects in collaboration with different NGOs like CRY, Agewell, Goonj.
Students are provided excellent learning infrastructure facilities including access to licensed software, SMART classes, library & electronic resources, ergonomically designed classrooms.
We emphasize on students’ all round development through different clubs and committees focusing extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
Research & Publications
The faculty members are continuously engaged in research activities resulting in good quality publications. They have publications in national & international refereed journals as well as case publications in Harvard.
100% placement assistance is provided to interested and eligible students.
1) Class 11 and 12 Class Pre-Board Exam (English medium) or
2) SAT Score or
3) IB Exam (Predictive score) and
4) Personal Interview
10+2 (English Medium) examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent examination from a recognized board in any stream with an overall aggregate of min 50% or appeared in SAT or IB exam.
For Year 2020-21
For Indian Students
For NRI Students
Hostel Fee (where applicable) Rs. 65000/- per semester
|% of Tuition Fees as Scholarship||Eligibility (For CBSE )*||SAT Score (Conducted by The College Board)||Scores in IB Diploma Programme|
|100%||CBSE: 99% and above||1500+||43-45|
|50%||CBSE: 95.1%- <99||1400 – 1500||41-42|
|25%||CBSE: 85%- <95||1300 – 1400||32-40|
*For CBSE as per percentage score in applicable subjects by program. Normalised Scores will be taken for other Boards with respect to CBSE)
- The table above is only to represent Fees concessions/Scholarships in case a candidate is selected and the details of Scholarship offered will be part of the Admission Offer extended to candidates upon selection. For selection, University shall follow the announced process.
- Fee Concession includes Haryana Residents and shall be as per the Standard Operating Procedure of The NorthCap University from time to time and available at www.ncuindia.edu.
- Candidate must enroll for the program by depositing the advance fee by the given due date in provisional admission offer letter. Should a candidate fail to do so, candidate shall have no claim over the scholarship. The Scholarship thereafter, shall be passed on to the next eligible candidate.
- Continuation of Admission Scholarship is subject to obtaining CGPA of 8 on a scale of 10, having no backlog and no discipline case being recorded against the student.
- In addition to the fees concession/scholarship, to encourage & motivate students the following awards are also given:
- The NorthCap University Scholars Award (On GATE results – for Final Year BTech)
- Research Fellowship Award (for PhD Scholars)
- Vice Chancellor’s Innovation Fund Awards
- Only one type of scholarship/fee concession from any source whatsoever is admissible to a student. A certificate signed by the student & parent is to be provided as proof for this.
What are the programs offered by School of Management, NCU?
The School of Management (SOM) at The NorthCap University offers programs as under:
- MBA specialization in Business Analytics
- BBA specialization in Digital Marketing
- BBA specialization in Business Analytics
- BCom (Hons)
- BA Eco (Hons)
- BA Psy (Hons)
What are the advantages of doing BBA specialization in Digital Marketing?
The BBA specialization in Digital Marketingprogram at NCU equips the learner with skills required to attract customers with help of digital marketing tools. Digital marketing makes it possible to reach customers directly through various communication devices like mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, smart TVs etc with help of internet and through various platforms like messaging, social media advertising, websites, apps etc. The program will help students develop a global mind-set to understand the trends, navigate dynamic environment and make strategic digital marketing decisions for business success.
What are the different career avenues available to a BBA specialization in Digital Marketing graduate?
After completion of BBA specialization in Digital Marketingprogram one can build his/her career in following areas:
- Marketing Agencies
- Content Development
- Digital Marketing
- Government/ PSU jobs
- IT companies/ E-commerce companies
- Higher Studies (MBA ,PhD, LLB to name a few)
How BBA specialization in Digital Marketing program is going to make me ready for industry?
The BBA specialization in Digital Marketingin program at SOM NCU makes you ready for the industry by:
- Developing Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Equipping with knowledge of digital marketing tools for designing efficient and effective marketing campaigns and develop innovative methods of applying them for creating competitive advantage.
- Exposure to authentic working environment by internship programs.
- Providing opportunities to interact with industry experts
- Exposure to Industrial Environment & Work Culture.
- Helping in Developing Soft Skills with its Centre for Language Learning (CLL).
- Facilitating in overall Career Development.
- Inculcating values to for holistic all-round development of student
- Updating curriculum on regular intervals to meet industry requirements
- Conducting Workshops on latest models, theories and software usage for up-gradation of the students.
What are the benefits of doing BBA specialization in Digital Marketing from School of Management, NCU?
Benefits of doing BBA specialization in Digital Marketing from School of Management, NCU are as under:
- Professional Program Delivery: NCU is a systems oriented institution, it guarantees professional program deliverance, very good academic support systems are in place for excellent teaching learning process.
- Research based Real Life Projects: Research based learning with illustrative resolution of real life business and social challenges through cases, projects and assignments. Learn to address national issues with global perspectives.
- Industry Academia interface: Program designed in consultation with experts form academia and industry with inputs from practitioners.
- Industrial Exposure: Learn through corporate visits, guest lectures, seminars and workshops.
- Embedded in Liberal Education Philosophy : School of Management at NCU offers a diverse set of programs with interdisciplinary learning opportunities leading to holistic all-round development of student.
- Mentor-Mentee: At NCU, students are guided by their respective mentees, who not only helps them academically, but also grooms the students according to the current need of the industry. Mentors guide, encourage, and support their mentees in their learning process.
- General Proficiency: Students are encouraged to opt for MOOC courses, certification courses in order to upgrade their knowledge from time to time. They are also encouraged to take part in various activities conducted by the professional societies and clubs of the University.
- Mock Interviews: NCU-SOM helps the students build confidence level by conduction of Mock Interviews by Industrial Experts.
What are USP’s of BBA specialization in Digital Marketingprogram?
Following are USP’s of BBA specialization in Digital Marketing program:
- Ability to apply digital marketing tools to enhance reach of brands and businesses
- Industry driven curriculum focused on employability, skill and ability enhancement resulting into greater employment opportunities.
- Develops a deep understanding of the technology driven businesses and global business environment.
- Practical exposure with help of Industrial visits and Internship opportunities.
- Developing Entrepreneurial mindset with facilities like incubation center and VC innovation fund
- Improving Effective Communication Skills and holistic personality development
- Increasing Ethical and Social Awareness
Is NCU University’s degree recognized in India and abroad?
The degree awarded by NCU is at par with any degree offered by a recognized University anywhere in the world.
What is the status of UGC recognition? Are all programs approved by UGC?
The University is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) https://www.ugc.ac.in/privateuniversitylist.aspx?id=8&Unitype=3 and recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The University is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Besides being a Member of the American Society for Quality (I) Pvt. Ltd., it is also accredited by Accreditation Services for International Colleges (ASIC), UK.
Do you have NIRF recognition?
The University has been ranked 117 in the Engineering category and rank band of 151-200 in the University category in All India NIRF ranking survey 2019 in which 970 Institutions participated.
Do you have NAAC recognition?
The NorthCap University was accredited in May 2016 by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for a period of five years i.e. 2016-2021. Accreditation Services for International Colleges (ASIC), UK reaccredited the University in the category of ‘Premier’ Universities with ‘Commendable’ Grades, for 2016-2020.
What is the admission process and selection criteria?
Given the uncertainty around the national level entrance tests due to COVID 19, NCU has decided to provide provisional admission to eligible students based on their academic performance in Class XI and XII pre-board exams or SAT or IB scores. For more details please visit www.ncuindia.edu. The admission shall be treated as provisional subject to the applicant meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as mentioned in the admission policy 2020 document uploaded on the University website.
How to apply for University programs?
You can fill the online application form available on the website or click here https://bit.ly/3cKIx8E
What is the application form fee, is it refundable?
The application form fee is Rs. 1080 and it is not refundable
How to contact you if there is a question regarding the application form status?
For all admission related queries, you can call on 7428950886 | 7428962198 | 8851485815 or send an email to email@example.com
Do you have Hostel facility?
Yes. We provide separate hostel/mess facilities for males and females. These hostel facilities are provided through university nominated partners who are in close vicinity to NCU campus.
Is your campus secure?
Yes. We have Zero Tolerance for ragging and no such case has been reported. The number of girl students bear testimony of the safety and security in the campus. The campus also has wide CCTV Surveillance.
What if no Entrance Examination is held this year due to COVID-19?
There is nothing to worry. In such a situation, admissions will be made based on merit in Class 12 or equivalent examinations like IBDP etc. We are accepting SAT scores also. For certain programs, the shortlisted candidates could be asked to appear for an online interview. Please refer to the selection criteria for your program of interest on the University’s website www.ncuindia.edu.
When is Academic Year 2020 expected to commence?
Normally, we commence the session in the third week of July. However, due to COVID-19, this year the commencement could be deferred to September 1, 2020 as per the directives issued by UGC on April 29, 2020. The university shall notify any further changes based on subsequent directives issued by UGC.
Do you offer any fee concessions cum scholarships?
Yes, we offer merit-based fee concessions cum scholarships of 100%, 50% or 25% of Tuition Fee based on performance in XII boards or SAT or IB scores. Continuation of Admission Scholarship in subsequent academic years is subject to obtaining CGPAof 8 on a scale of 10, having no backlog and no disciplinary case being recorded against the student. We also offer merit cum means scholarships for Haryana domicile students covering 100%, 50% and 25% of the Annual Fee.
Do you offer Education Loans?
We have a tie-up with Eduvanz Financing Pvt. Ltd. for providing 100% education loan. The process is very simple. For details, you could log onto www.eduvanz.com