1. Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to analyze, design and construct in the field of civil engineering.
2. Proficiency in designing and conducting tests of construction materials and building components as well as analyze and interpret data.
3. Ability to apply techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools including computational tools necessary for sustainable civil engineering practices.
4. Understand professional and ethical responsibility that has impact on lifelong learning.
5. Communicate effectively with engineering community and society at large as an individual or as a member in multidisciplinary teams.
6. Ability to become effective project managers and work for the economic growth of the nation.