Students are advised that before login to NCU website please login to gmail with your NCU email auth credentials
Student use their ncuindia email id as username i.e. email@example.com. if yourname is Amit Kumar and roll no is 17csu001 then your email id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Username – email@example.com
Default Password (if never login) would be one of these – itmindia / ncuindia / rollno (like 17csu001)
Default Password for 2017-18 batch students is – rollno (like 17csu001)
Students/Faculties are advised that before login to NCU website please enable the below settings to log in using gmail auth credentials:
1) Go to https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps and Turn On this feature.
2) Go to https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha and click Continue.
In the case of Two- way auth is turned on, you will have to generate an app password to login by following the given steps:
– Visit your App passwords page. You may be asked to sign in to your Google Account.
– At the bottom, click Select app and choose the app you’re using.
– Click Select device and choose the device you’re using.
– Select Generate.
– Follow the instructions to enter the App password (the 16 character code in the yellow bar) on your device.
– Select Done.