MTech (ECE) with Specialization in VLSI Design
Indian and Global Electronics and Computer Industry is looking for a huge growth in the area of Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Design industry due to rapid advancement in the area of Computing technology, Mobile Industry, IoT, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, etc. The Chips (Integrated Circuits) are being designed by using Electronic Design Automation (EDA) Tools and Technologies. The curriculum is well designed by keeping an eye on the future challenges, industry trends, and industry-academic skills gap. It covers the broader aspects of current industry needs in the Communications Engineering and VLSI Design. The syllabus is in-line with the various IITs, NITs and other foreign universities. It is crafted after a close interaction with experts from IITs & NITs to get their inputs on current curriculum requirements. The course demands the learning and practicing the concepts and principles of Semiconductor Technology such as MOS Device, RTL Design, Synthesis, FPGA, Verification, PnR, Layouts, and Fabrication which are an integral part of today’s industry ready skill sets and research.
- Develop the concepts of automation during the design cycle phase by compiling on Linux OS and using Scripting Languages.
- Analyze and implement the fundamental concepts of designing of digital and analog circuits and systems using CMOS devices and standard cells.
- Apply the CMOS design rules, static and dynamic logic structures interconnect analysis, CMOS chip layout, simulation, verification, testing, and low power techniques in the VLSI system and sub-system design.
- Plan, create and implement the hardware, software, Co-design design test models to design complex SoC (System on Chip) used in our day to day electronics applications, Mobile Phones, Electronic Display, Computers, etc.
- Use of the VLSI EDA tools and technologies in the design, analysis and research to propose suitable solution in current VLSI challenges.
- RTL Design Engineer
- Verification Engineer
- Synthesis Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Software Testing
- DFT Engineer
- Product & Validation Engineer
- FPGA Engineer
- Physical Design Engineer
- Layout Design Engineer
- Analog Design Engineer
- SoC Design Engineer
- EDA Development
- Professor in Academic Institute University