Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with Specialization in Digital Marketing
A specialization in Digital Marketing equips the learner with skills required to attract customers with help of digital marketing tools. Reach of conventional marketing is limited. Digital marketing makes it possible to reach customers directly through various communication devices like mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, smart TVs etc with help of internet and through various platforms like messaging, social media advertising, websites, apps etc. This has opened up large number of opportunities for digital marketing professionals from IT Companies, Digital Marketing Agencies, Startups, Data Analytics Agencies, Internet backed businesses, Social media companies etc.
- To provide knowledge in management disciplines with an understanding of its applicability in business decision making for positive social impact.
- To strengthen the foundation for further specialization in domain of Digital Marketing.
- To inculcate an attitude and desire to learn.
- To develop competent professionals committed to excellence.
- Develop a deep understanding of the way modern businesses run
- Ability to apply digital marketing tools to enhance reach of brands and businesses
- Understanding of Global Business Environment
- Developing Analytical, Logical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Practical exposure with help of Industrial visits and Internship opportunities.
- Imparting Entrepreneurial Skills
- Improving Effective Communication Skills and holistic personality development
- Increasing Ethical and Social Awareness
- Prepare graduates for entry level job opportunities
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
On completion of the BBA Digital Marketing program offered by the School of Management, The NorthCap University-
- Graduates can start their professional career in fields of digital marketing, e-marketing, branding, research and consultancy in corporate as well as government organizations in India and abroad.
- Graduates can pursue a relevant post-graduate study such as MBA, MSW, MHRM to name a few.
- Graduates may engage in start-ups in the ever-expanding digital market space.
- Graduates will be informed and involved members of their communities, and responsible professionals.
Programme Outcomes (POs)
By the end of the BBA Digital Marketing program, students should be able to:
- Acquire knowledge and skills in the field of digital marketing to enhance reach of brands and businesses across cultures, geographies and demographics.
- Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage and brand building. (IT proficiency).
- Acquire basic knowledge of various disciplines in economics, law, accounting and functional domains of management and to and apply their knowledge to real life business issues in a holistic manner. (Multidisciplinary Knowledge)
- Understand the basic concepts of quantitative methods to apply in the study of other disciplines and prepare project reports. (Quantitative Application in Business).
- Acquire the basic legal knowledge related the various business operations. (Law in Business).
- Understand various management functions and fundamentals of business management. (Basics Business Management)
- BBA Digital Marketing program allows students understand various environmental problems and their impact on society and business in the digital marketing context. (Environmental Study).
- Communicate effectively through different digital platforms in different business contexts and situations so as to be able to receive and give clear instructions, comprehend, write reports, prepare documentation and make effective presentations. (Communication).
- Demonstrate ethical conduct in personal and professional decisions and of digital businesses and an appreciation of the significance of business ethics and social responsibility in the decision-making process of digital marketing. (Ethics & Social Responsibility)