“Through 2020, integration work will account for 50% of the time and cost of building a digital platform” as said Massimo Pezzini, research Vice President and Gartner fellow, clearly signifies that there is undergoing a digital transformation with attention on the sleek new looks, improved efficiency and higher speeds.
B-Tech ECE with Embedded systems & VLSI Design specialization offers students with theory and practice to enable themfor designing and developing IC-based systems(Application Specific Integrated Circuits).The curriculum lays the foundation of VLSI Design fundamentals along with various computer aided design (CAD) tools and methodologies. It also provides the students a broad base and understanding about the semiconductor industry, enabling them lucrative opportunities in future endeavours
Market Trends of Embedded System & VLSI Design:
Unique Selling Points of the Specialization:
1. To provide comprehensive knowledge of Electronics and Communication engineering and related subjects for professional development and other creative pursuits in science and technology. Our comprehensive approach make us one of the top b tech colleges in Gurgaon.
2. To develop the ability to demonstrate technical competence in the fields of Electronics and Communication engineering by teaching new and advanced courses and provide an environment for technology related research.
3. To equip our students to apply scientific, mathematical and engineering fundamentals to provide innovative solutions to real-life problems in Electronics and Communication engineering and related fields. Our professional way makes us the best b.tech college in Delhi NCR.
4. To develop the qualities of effective communication, interpersonal skills and leadership to deliver effectively in a multi-disciplinary team and professional environment.
5. To impart value to their knowledge and enable them to practice profession with ethics and a sense of social responsibility, by making them more aware of contemporary issues.
PO1: Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using the first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems:Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multi-disciplinary settings.
PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multi-disciplinary environments.
PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
PSO 1 Ability to comprehend basic subjects of Electronics and communication engineering with specialized knowledge in IOT, VLSI, Embedded System etc. to assimilate technological advancements for analyzing and designing system and processes of real world problems.
PSO 2 Acquire problem solving skills for effectively using hardware and software technologies pertinent to research and industry practices in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
PSO 3 Develop skills to get opportunities for premium jobs in MNCs, private and public sector, higher education, become a successful Entrepreneur and a worthy global citizen.
1) 10+2 (English Medium) examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education or equivalent examination from a recognized board in Science stream (with PCME) with an overall aggregate of minimum 50%
2) Must Appear in JEE /Any National Level Entrance Test Score 2021
3)IB candidates should have score of minimum 24 with PCME as compulsory subjects.
4) As one time measure to overcome the COVID 19 impact students with JEE /Any National Level Entrance Test Score 2020 will also be considered for admission for AY 2021
– Candidate should have studied his/her 10th/12th class in English medium
– Candidate should not be more than 24 age on 31st Dec. 2021
– Candidate should have passed Diploma in relevant branch of Engineering granted by the Board of Technical Examination of a State Government with at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
Or SAT score
Should seats still remain vacant, in any course, if at all, after exhausting the merit list of applicants of the National Test(s), seats may be filled on the basis Aptitude Test, NCU EET subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria specified.
Students will be selected as per the merit list prepared on the basis of marks in the State LEET exam and the marks obtained by the applicant in Diploma. Weightage of these scores are 80% and 20% respectively
|B-TECH ECE SPECIALIZATION IN INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT)||20|
|B-TECH ECE SPECIALIZATION IN EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND VLSI DESIGN||20|
Hostel Fee (where applicable) Rs. 60,000/- per semester
|% of Scholarship||Eligibility (For CBSE as per percentage score in applicable subjects (PCME) by program. Normalised Scores will be taken for other Boards with respect to CBSE)||JEE Score||SAT Score (Conducted by The College Board)||Scores in IB Diploma Programme|
|100%||CBSE: 99.1% and above||98.01 and above||1500+||43-45|
|50%||CBSE: 95.1% <=99||90.01 <= 98||1401 – 1500||41-42|
|25%||CBSE: 90.1%<= 95||85.01 <= 90||1301 – 1400||32-40|
|10%||CBSE: 85%<= 90||75<= 85||1200 – 1300||28-31|
Limited scholarships available in each category on first come first serve basis
|% of Scholarship||Eligibility (For CBSE)**|
|50%||80.1% & Above|
Scholarships are available on first come first serve basis.
** For CBSE as per percentage score in applicable subjects by program (Physics,Chemistry, Maths & English).
Mission statements of Electrical, Electronics and Communication Engineering Department