Bachelor Of Business Administration - LLB (Hons)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) – LLB (Hons.)
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
1. Professional efficiency
- NCU, as one of the BBA LLB colleges in Gurgaon help students to develop the art of lawyering, including such skills as research, writing, legal analysis, client counselling, negotiation and advocacy.
- To intimately nurture the talent of the students by a team of distinguished Judges, Legal Practitioners and Consultants, Social Activist, Corporate Counsels and Faculty Members of law schools across the country.
2. Learning from practice
- Provide opportunities which integrate substantive learning with the practice of law.
- Assist students to build up confidence in practical lawyering situations.
3. Promote professional ethics and standards
We are known as one of the most prominent BBA LLB colleges in Delhi NCR. We promote ethical practice of law by sensitizing students to issues of professional responsibility.
4. Scope for self-assessment
Enhance students’ understanding of their own individual strengths and weaknesses to facilitate self-assessment.
5. Enhance employability
Explore and understand specific issues relating to workplace such as time management, discipline, workplace culture, teamwork, giving and receiving feedback, and achieving balance in one’s life in a multidisciplinary environment.
6. Inculcate communication skills
- With effective BBA LLB courses in India, we inculcate all the required skills such as Good oral and written communication skills, Analytical and Reasoning Skills, Initiative, Personal Impact, Resilience, Teamwork, Legal Awareness, Planning and organizing, through its innovative course matrix.
- To develop the ability to work in a team and multidisciplinary environment with passion and commitment.
7. Promote self-directed and life–long learning
Continuously updating themselves in areas and technologies that are relevant to their career, participate in personal development and increasing their understanding of matters that are current and important to society at national and international levels.
LLB course in Gurgaon – Program Outcomes (PO’s)
1. Instilling professionalism
As the top LLB university in Haryana, we equip students with knowledge, passion and drive to excel as leaders in the legal profession, judiciary, public service, non-profit & non-governmental organizations, entrepreneurships, and corporate entities through internship programs.
2. Effective communication
Graduates are able to communicate effectively to various stakeholders and practice their profession with high regard to societal needs, diversity, constraints in the professional workplace and ethical responsibilities.
3. Understanding the legal system
We are considered as one of the Top LLB colleges in Delhi that help students to understand the Indian legal system and various principles and theories which the system is based on.
4. With effective BBA LLB courses in Delhi NCR, students get an ability to use various legal tools and techniques through classroom and moot court exercises.
- Students are able to understand and use precedents to construct legal arguments.
- They are also able to read, understand and interpret statutes and other enacted rules to solve legal problems or construct legal knowledge.
- Predict the probable judicial interpretation of simulated legal disputes.
- Learning techniques of persuasive written advocacy.
- Access to various online legal databases like West Law and Manupatra subscribed by the University to upgrade to higher learning and research activities.
5. Active participation in professional training
Students develop the skills to actively participate, as professionals, in legal counselling, advocacy and decision-making through legal aid clinic, workshops, seminars and internship programmes.
6. Dealing with contemporary issues
The students are able to recognize the need for identifying contemporary issues due to changing scenario by participating in classroom debates, special lectures and moot court exercises on latest cases.
Get enrolled in the best BBA LLB courses in Haryana!
Bachelor of Business Adiminstration (BBA) – LLB (Hons.)
Clinical Legal Education
NCU Law School emphasizes on Clinical Legal Education in collaboration with District Legal Services Authority, Gurugram. NCU Law School provides in its classrooms and co/extra-curricular activities an extraordinary educational experience.
Well Qualified Faculty
Learning at NCU Law School would stretch beyond the boundary of prescribed syllabus. A team of noted academicians from NLUs, distinguished Judges, Legal Practitioners and Consultants, Social Activists and Corporate Counsels across the country are intimately nurturing the talent of the students.
A Unique Knowledge And Information Centre
NCU Law School has been transformed to a unique “Knowledge Center” where each student shall be empowered with the knowledge, passion and drive to excel as leaders in the legal profession, judiciary, public service, non-profit & non-governmental organizations, entrepreneurships and corporate entities.
Industry Ready Curriculum
The innovatively conceived 5 year integrated B.B.A.LL.B. (Honours) Degree Program of NCU Law School integrates the study of law with management in a semester mode for enhancing the employability of NCU Law Students and for a stress free legal education in an era of specialty and super specialty subjects.
Internships With Tribunals, High Courts And Law Firms
NCU Law Schools provides quality internships and placements with Top Law Firms, Supreme Court of India, Delhi High Court, National Tribunals and Centre & State Commissions etc. with an endeavor to transform every law student to a successful legal professional.
Fee Concession, Scholarships And Awards
NCU Law School’s commitment to rigorous and exciting legal training is intimately connected to the The NorthCap University’s commitment to path breaking scholarships. NCU offers Fee-Concession and Scholarships to all meritorious students every year on Merit-cum-Means basis.
Regular Student Counseling & Career Guidance
NCU Law School provides regular counseling and career guidance to students. Eminent legal professionals engage law students to inculcate communication skills. Industry experts provide insight about changing paradigms of legal industry to ensure career prospects.
NCU Law School provides access to various conferences, seminars, workshops and other library resources through an MOU with National Law University, Delhi. Law School has MOU with various NGOs to provide internship opportunities to the students.
Legal Aid Clinic
NCU Law School conducts Legal Aid Camps frequently in association with District Legal Aid Service Authority (DLSA) Gurugram to provide legal assistance and consultancy to poor litigants to enforce their rights. Social contribution through Legal Aid Society by law school is highly appreciated by society and media.
BBA–LLB (Hons.) (5 years)
Minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate (10+2) with minimum 50 Marks in English. Applicant must have written CLAT 2019/ AILET 2019/ LSAT 2019/ NCU-LET 2019.
15% of intake will be allocated for Children / Wards of NRI / International Students. Unfilled seats in this category will be transferred to the resident Indian category and shall be filled on merit.
BBA–LLB (Hons.) (5 years)
The merit list for admission in to the 5 year integrated B.B.A. LL.B. (Honours) Degree Programme shall be prepared on the basis of the scores obtained by the applicants in CLAT 2019/ AILET 2019/ LSAT 2019 Examination by following the criteria mentioned below:
60% weightage will be given to CLAT 2019/ AILET 2019/ LSAT 2019/ NCU-LET 2019 and 40% weightage will be given to the aggregate marks secured in 10+2 or equivalent.
In case, If seats still remain vacant, after exhausting the merit list of applicants of the CLAT 2019/ AILET 2019 /LSAT 2019/NCU-LET 2019, seats may be filled on the basis of results in the qualifying examination subject to meeting the minimum eligibility criteria specified.
Seats – 120
BBA–LLB (Hons.) (5 years)
For Year 2018 – 19
For Indian Students
Rs. 1,59,000/- per annum
Rs. 79,500/- per Semester
For NRI Students
Rs. 2,45,000/- or Equivalent Foreign Exchange
Hostel Fee (where applicable) Rs. 55000/- per semester
Fee for the Year 2019-20 will be uploaded soon.
Admission brochure for the year 2019-20 will be uploaded soon.
For all BBA-LLB Admission related queries
Help line number+91 8448495100,8800265480 (Dr. Praveen Lochab) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org