1. To equip students with knowledge, abilities and insight in Physics and related fields.
2. To equip them to analyze and communicate physics facts, effectively in inter-disciplinary environment.
3. To equip students with the ability to translate and synthesize their understanding towards nature, human and development.
4. To equip the students with the ability to utilize the concepts of Physics such as optics, electricity, Magnetism, Thermodynamics etc and their applications in addressing the practical and heuristic issues.
5. To enable students to recognize the need for and the ability to engage in life-long learning