The faculty at the School of Law grooms the knowledge, skills and values of all the students to make them not only a competent legal professionals but also complete human beings. Apart from a team of competent and dedicated law teachers, a host of other legal professionals like judges, eminent lawyers, in-house general counsels, activists, bureaucrats and leaders of the bar and the bench, regularly groom our students on lawyering and critical legal thinking skills. Integration of the study of Law with Management subjects not only assists in developing our law students to excel as Lawyers but also as great Managers.
- IV Edition National Moot Court Competition (NMCC), 2017
- III Edition of NCU Law School Moot Court Competition (NMCC), 2016
- II Edition of National Moot Court Competition (NMCC), 2015
- I Edition of National Moot Court Competition (NMCC), 2014
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its more than 423,000 members in over 160 countries, and its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
Objectives of “IEEE”:
- To promote, advance, and disseminate state-of-the-art scientific information and resources related to the Society’s field of interest and provides professional development opportunities for academic and industry professionals.
- Continuing education of Members and other interested persons in the said sciences through lectures, workshops, product presentations, publications and expositions.
- Rendition of career guidance and financial assistance to students of the said sciences.
- Encouragement of scientific research.
- SPACE Day
- Mould it up
- The Great Debate
ASQ is a global community of people passionate about quality. They share the ideas and tools that make the businesses, organizations and communities work better. They offer technologies, concepts, training, solutions and an active network of quality practitioners, leaders and innovators second to none. ASQ champions the cause of quality through a variety of fields and standards. This includes the most widely known standards, such as ISO 9001. ISO 26000 and ISO 14001 as well as other standards and technical reports that apply quality management principles, tools and technology.
The NorthCap University is the first university in India to be selected by ASQ to form a Student Chapter to usher in a world-class process in every part of academic and professional life in the University. The ASQ NCU Chapter is a vibrant and enthusiastic platform brimming with activities.
Objective: By making quality a global priority, an organization imperative and a personal ethic, ASQ becomes the community for everyone who seeks quality concepts, technology, or tools to improve themselves and their world.
- NCU Students attend ASQ’s 2nd South Asia Conference
- Max Hospital, Saket, visit by ASQ students
- 7th Annual Conference of ASQ on “Global Challenges : Excellence through Quality and Innovation”
- ASQ Yellow Belt Certification Program
- ASQ-NCU Chapter Chair visit to ASQ Symposium