Master Of Business Administration
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
We are known as the best MBA college in North India. Our PEOs describe the expected accomplishments of the management graduates during the first few years after completing their degree program.
1. Graduates from MBA college in India should be well prepared for successful employment and be engaged in learning, understanding and holistic application of management theory and practice for real life problem solving in an increasingly global, technology oriented, diverse and changing business environment. (Employability)
2. Management graduates desirous of self employment should be able to start their own business ventures or demonstrate their entrepreneurial capabilities for their employer organization. (Entrepreneurship)
3. Management graduates with academic interest and aptitude should be actively pursuing advanced studies and engaged in research, teaching-learning or consultancy assignments. (Higher studies, Academics and Research)
4. By studying in one of the Top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, management graduates will become well informed, ethical and committed corporate citizens contributing to the management profession and the community in an effective manner. (Well informed, Ethical and Committed Professionals)
Programme Outcomes (PO’s)
By the end of the program from the top MBA college in Haryana, the students should be able to:
1. Apply the knowledge of functional areas of business management, economics, technology and law for integrative solutions to complex management problems. (Multidisciplinary Knowledge)
2. As one of the Top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR, we guide students to Communicate effectively in different business contexts and situations so as to be able to receive and give clear instructions, comprehend, write reports, prepare documentation and make effective presentations. (Verbal and Witten Communication)
3. Function effectively as an individual and as a team member in diverse and multidisciplinary settings (Individual and team work)
4. Apply a variety of organizing, planning, controlling, and team-building and communication skills for effective management and leadership of organizations. (Managerial and Leadership Skills).
5. Develop business awareness through continuous study of newspapers, periodicals, journals and media and develop the ability to assess and evaluate the competitive business environment. (Awareness of Business Environment)
6. Apply modern tools for computation, simulation and analysis of business problems and use research based methods including data collection, analysis, interpretation and synthesis of information leading to logical conclusions. (Investigative and Analytical Skills)
7. Demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency)
8. Top MBA colleges in Gurgaon help students to generate business ideas, develop business plans, understand regulatory requirements, and locate sources of finance and other resources to start new business ventures. (Entrepreneurial Skills)
9. Demonstrate ethical conduct in personal and professional decisions and appreciation of business ethics and social responsibility and environmental concerns in the decision making process. (Professional Ethics, Environmental Concerns & Social Responsibility)
10. Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning. (Life-long Learning)
NCU also offers effective educational programs of MBA for professionals. For MBA admissions 2018, visit our office! Students who are looking for Part time MBA course in Haryana can also contact us!
Well Qualified Faculty
The school has well qualified faculty members with PhD from reputed institutions like MDI, D.U., IIIT, Jamia Millia, IIT along with industry exposure.
Students are provided platforms for industry interaction through guest lectures, industrial visits and seminars. This helps them to relate classroom learning with real life business situations.
Industry Driven Curriculum
Our curriculum is designed keeping in mind the industry expectations i.e. updated as per the market demands. This is done in consultation with experts from the industry and academia. Core curriculum is supplemented with MOOCs.
Student Mentoring & Guidance
Students are given individualized attention through the mentoring program of SOM. Each faculty regularly holds mentoring sessions in order to help the students in their personal and professional development.
Students are encouraged to actively participate in community service. They undertake relevant projects in collaboration with different NGOs like CRY, Agewell, Goonj.
Students are provided excellent learning infrastructure facilities including access to licensed software, SMART classes, library & electronic resources, ergonomically designed classrooms.
We emphasize on students’ all round development through different clubs and committees focusing extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
Research & Publications
The faculty members are continuously engaged in research activities resulting in good quality publications. They have publications in national & international refereed journals as well as case publications in Harvard.
100% placement assistance is provided to interested and eligible students.
Bachelor’s Degree with National Tests viz., CAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT (September 2018 – May 2019 only).
Minimum 50% Composite Merit Score.
Composite Merit Score shall be computed as follows: –
Weightage for Marks in Class X – 5%
Weightage for Marks in Class XII – 5%
Weightage for Marks in Bachelors Degree: 15%
Weightage for Marks in the National Test viz., CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA/MAT/GMAT – 45%
Personal Interview/GD – 20%
Essay Writing– 10%
Seats – 50
For Year 2019-20
For Indian Students
For NRI Students
Hostel Fee (where applicable) Rs. 60000/- per semester
For MBA Admission related queries
Help line number +91 8448495100
Tel: 9821314513 (Dr. Preeti Chawla)
Landline: 0124-4195244, 0124-4195273
|S.No.||EVENT / ACTIVITY||Round I||Round II||Round III|
|1||Uploading of application form and admission brochure at The NorthCap University, Gurugram website: www.ncuindia.edu||13.02.2019 (Wed)|
|2||Last date for submission of Application Forms with Application Fee and required documents||17.02.2019 (Sun)||25.03.2019 (Mon)||25.04.2019 (Thu)|
|3||Communication to shortlisted candidates for Personal Interview: –
||18.02.2019 ( Mon)||26.03.2019 (Tue)||26.03.2019 (Fri)|
|4||Dates for PI||21.02.2019 (Thu)||29.03.2019 (Fri)||29.04.2019 (Mon)|
|5||Communication to candidates appearing on the Admission cum Merit List
||22.02.2019 (Fri)||30.03.2019 (Sat)||30.03.2019 (Tue)|
|6||Last date of payment of first semester fee for applicants offered admission under First Admission cum Merit List||02.03.2019 (Sat)||06.04.2019 (Sat)||07.05.2019 (Tue)|
|7||Last date of Admission||18.03.2019 (Mon)||22.04.2019 (Mon)||23.05.2019 (Thu)|
|8||Orientation for newly admitted for AY 201920||20.07.2019 (Sat)|
|9||Commencement of Academic Session 201920||22.07.2019 (Mon)|
|10||Start and Last Date of Admission against Vacant/Dropout Seats through First Cum First Serve Basis||24.05.2019 (Fri) to 15.08.2019(Wed)|
How to apply for admission?
There are two ways that candidates may apply:
Online: Candidates can fill in the form online on the university website www.ncuindia.edu and pay the Application fee of Rs 1000/ online and upload self-attested scanned copies of required documents. They will receive an email confirmation for their online application.
Online at Campus: Candidates can fill in the form online at campus and pay the Application fee of Rs 1000 online or at the University’s Account Office. In such cases, the candidate shall be required to carry self-attested copies of all required documents.
Is the application fee refundable?
The Application fee is non – refundable.
Can I apply for admission off line?
No, in order to apply for admission candidate is required to fill online form only.
What are the various programs offered by school of management?
BBA, B.COM (Hons), BA (Hons) Psychology, BA (Hons) Economics, and MBA
Is there any age limit for admission?
The applicant must not be more than 21 years of age as on 31st December, 2019 for UG programs. The date of birth printed on the Class X mark sheet issued by CBSE or equivalent board shall be considered for determining the age of the candidate. In case of student(s) who may have passed their equivalent examination from an overseas board, the age mentioned on his/her passport shall be considered. For PG programmes, there is no age limit.
What documents need to be submitted for admission?
BBA, B.COM (Hons), BA (Hons) Psychology, BA (Hons) Economics
Can I apply for admission when my result if awaited?
Candidates appearing in the final year of their qualifying degree examination and those who have appeared and awaiting their results can also apply
What is the policy for education loan?
EDUCATION LOANS: Many Nationalized and Private Banks like SBI, Syndicate Bank, HDFC & Kotak Mahindra Bank offer education loans to needy students on the bank terms and conditions.
A Syndicate Bank, branch at NCU, Gurugram provides Education loans to students of NCU subject to eligibility criteria and guidelines, as per their education loan scheme, SyndVidya.
For further details visit www.syndicatebank.co.in or Contact on Mobile No. 9868394473, Land Line: 0124-246074 or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any fee concession based on merits?
Fee Concession is applicable to Haryana Residents only for UG Programmes and shall be based on Merit-cum-Means criteria, as per the Standard Operating Procedure of The NorthCap University from time to time and available at www.ncuindia.edu.
Notwithstanding the award of fee concessions, all candidates selected for admission will have to first deposit their first semester fee to secure their admission. Those awarded fee concession will be refunded the tuition fee deposited by them as per fee concession awarded, within two months from the last date of admission..
Any scholarships for meritorious students?
Yes, to encourage & motivate students the following awards are given:
Only one type of scholarship/fee concession from any source whatsoever is admissible to a student. A certificate signed by the student & parent is to be provided as proof for this.
Is there Wi-fi connectivity at campus?
Yes, NCU is a fully Wi-fi enabled campus.
Is there a Hostel facility available in the campus?
No, however, hostel facility outside campus is available.
What is the refund and cancellation policy?
Tuition fees shall be refunded by the University to an admitted student within fifteen days from the date of receiving a written application from him/her subject to admission policy.
Is there any admission related grievance redressal mechanism?
Grievance/complaints, if any, against any action/decision of the Admission Committee can be made in writing within 3 days of the decision to the Grievance Redressal Committee, constituted as per UGC (Grievance Redressal) regulation 2012. In case there is any ambiguity whatsoever, with respect to this policy, Vice-Chancellor’s interpretation/clarification/decision shall be final and binding on all concerned.