Bachelor Of Business Administration
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
On completing this course from the top BBA colleges in Haryana: –
1. Graduates can join professional career in fields of banking, finance service, research and consultancy in private as well as Govt. owned companies of repute in India and abroad.
2. Graduates can pursue a relevant post-graduate study such as MBA, MBE, M.Com, MFC, CA, CS, ICWA and other professional courses.
3. We are known as one of the best BBA colleges in Gurgaon where graduates will be informed and involved members of their communities, and responsible professionals.
Programme Outcomes (PO’s)
By the end of the program from BBA college in Haryana, the students should be able to:
1. Acquire basic knowledge of various disciplines in finance, economics, law, and management and to and apply the same to real business issues in a holistic manner. (Multidisciplinary Knowledge)
2. Understand the basic concepts of finance and accounting that will help them to prepare and analyze various financial statements. (Finance and Accounts Application in Business)
3. Understand the basic concepts of quantitative methods to apply in the study of other disciplines and prepare project reports. (Quantitative Application in Business)
4. As one of the best BBA colleges in Delhi NCR, we help students to understand the process of price and output decisions in product as well as factor market along with the behavior of a consumer of spending his limited income to fulfill various needs. (Microeconomics)
5. Understand the basic concepts of macro and monetary economics relevant to business decision. (Macro and Monetary Economics)
6. Acquire the basic legal knowledge related the various business operations. (Law in Business)
7. Understand the basic management functions and fundamentals of business management. (Basics Business Management)
8. NCU, one of the top BBA colleges allows students understand various environmental problems and their impact on society and business. (Environmental Study)
9. Communicate effectively in different business contexts and situations so as to be able to receive and give clear instructions, comprehend, write reports, prepare documentation and make effective presentations. (Communication)
10. NCU, BBA college in Delhi NCR allows students to demonstrate IT knowledge and skills for efficient and effective business processes and develop innovative methods of applying IT and e-commerce for competitive advantage. (IT proficiency)
11. Demonstrate ethical conduct in personal and professional decisions and of business and an appreciation of the significance of business ethics and social responsibility in the decision making process. (Ethics & Social Responsibility)
12. Start their own business ventures or demonstrate their entrepreneurial capabilities for their employer organization. (Entrepreneurship)
13. We are the leading college for BBA in Delhi NCR that helps students grow expertise in a specific domain of business operations for further specialization. (Specialization)
Well Qualified Faculty
The school has well qualified faculty members with PhD from reputed institutions like MDI, D.U., IIIT, Jamia Millia, IIT along with industry exposure.
Students are provided platforms for industry interaction through guest lectures, industrial visits and seminars. This helps them to relate classroom learning with real life business situations.
Industry Driven Curriculum
Our curriculum is designed keeping in mind the industry expectations i.e. updated as per the market demands. This is done in consultation with experts from the industry and academia. Core curriculum is supplemented with MOOCs.
Student Mentoring & Guidance
Students are given individualized attention through the mentoring program of SOM. Each faculty regularly holds mentoring sessions in order to help the students in their personal and professional development.
Students are encouraged to actively participate in community service. They undertake relevant projects in collaboration with different NGOs like CRY, Agewell, Goonj.
Students are provided excellent learning infrastructure facilities including access to licensed software, SMART classes, library & electronic resources, ergonomically designed classrooms.
We emphasize on students’ all round development through different clubs and committees focusing extracurricular and co-curricular activities.
Research & Publications
The faculty members are continuously engaged in research activities resulting in good quality publications. They have publications in national & international refereed journals as well as case publications in Harvard.
100% placement assistance is provided to interested and eligible students.
Minimum 50% in Class XII.
Minimum 50% composite Merit score:-
- 10th score – 30%
- 12th score – 50%
- Personal Interview – 10%
- Essay Writing – 10%
Seats – 150
For Year 2019-20
For Indian Students
For NRI Students
Hostel Fee (where applicable) Rs. 60000/- per semester
For all BBA Admission related queries
|S.No.||EVENT / ACTIVITY||Date(s) (Day)|
|1||Uploading of application form and admission brochure at The North Cap University, Gurugram website: www.ncuindia.edu||13.02.2019 (Mon)|
|2||Last date for submission of Application Forms with Application Fee and required documents||04.06.2019 (Tue)|
|3||Display of First Admission cum Merit List of selected candidates on the NCU website www.ncuindia.edu and at the campus notice board||06.06.2019 (Fri)|
|4||Last date of payment of first semester fee for applicants offered admission under First Admission cum Merit List||13.06.2019 (Thu)|
|5||Display of Second Admission Cum Merit List of selected candidates on the NCU website www.ncuindia.eduand at the campus notice board||14.06.2019 (Fri)|
|6||Last date of payment of first semester fee for applicants offered admission under Second Admission cum Merit List||21.06.2019 (Fri)|
|7||Last date of Admission||29.06. 2019 (Sat)|
|8||Orientation for newly admitted for AY 2018-19||20.07.2019 (Sat)|
|9||Commencement of Academic Session 2018-19||22.07.2019 (Mon)|
|10||Start and Last Date of Admission against Vacant/Dropout Seats after 17.07.2018||01.07.2019 (Mon) to 15.08.2019 (Wed)|
How to apply for admission?
There are two ways that candidates may apply:
Online: Candidates can fill in the form online on the university website www.ncuindia.edu and pay the Application fee of Rs 1000/ online and upload self-attested scanned copies of required documents. They will receive an email confirmation for their online application.
Online at Campus: Candidates can fill in the form online at campus and pay the Application fee of Rs 1000 online or at the University’s Account Office. In such cases, the candidate shall be required to carry self-attested copies of all required documents.
Is the application fee refundable?
The Application fee is non – refundable.
Can I apply for admission off line?
No, in order to apply for admission candidate is required to fill online form only.
What are the various programs offered by school of management?
BBA, B.COM (Hons), BA (Hons) Psychology, BA (Hons) Economics, and MBA
Is there any age limit for admission?
The applicant must not be more than 21 years of age as on 31st December, 2019 for UG programs. The date of birth printed on the Class X mark sheet issued by CBSE or equivalent board shall be considered for determining the age of the candidate. In case of student(s) who may have passed their equivalent examination from an overseas board, the age mentioned on his/her passport shall be considered. For PG programmes, there is no age limit.
What documents need to be submitted for admission?
BBA, B.COM (Hons), BA (Hons) Psychology, BA (Hons) Economics
Can I apply for admission when my result if awaited?
Candidates appearing in the final year of their qualifying degree examination and those who have appeared and awaiting their results can also apply
What is the policy for education loan?
EDUCATION LOANS: Many Nationalized and Private Banks like SBI, Syndicate Bank, HDFC & Kotak Mahindra Bank offer education loans to needy students on the bank terms and conditions.
A Syndicate Bank, branch at NCU, Gurugram provides Education loans to students of NCU subject to eligibility criteria and guidelines, as per their education loan scheme, SyndVidya.
For further details visit www.syndicatebank.co.in or Contact on Mobile No. 9868394473, Land Line: 0124-246074 or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any fee concession based on merits?
Fee Concession is applicable to Haryana Residents only for UG Programmes and shall be based on Merit-cum-Means criteria, as per the Standard Operating Procedure of The NorthCap University from time to time and available at www.ncuindia.edu.
Notwithstanding the award of fee concessions, all candidates selected for admission will have to first deposit their first semester fee to secure their admission. Those awarded fee concession will be refunded the tuition fee deposited by them as per fee concession awarded, within two months from the last date of admission..
Any scholarships for meritorious students?
Yes, to encourage & motivate students the following awards are given:
Only one type of scholarship/fee concession from any source whatsoever is admissible to a student. A certificate signed by the student & parent is to be provided as proof for this.
Is there Wi-fi connectivity at campus?
Yes, NCU is a fully Wi-fi enabled campus.
Is there a Hostel facility available in the campus?
No, however, hostel facility outside campus is available.
What is the refund and cancellation policy?
Tuition fees shall be refunded by the University to an admitted student within fifteen days from the date of receiving a written application from him/her subject to admission policy.
Is there any admission related grievance redressal mechanism?
Grievance/complaints, if any, against any action/decision of the Admission Committee can be made in writing within 3 days of the decision to the Grievance Redressal Committee, constituted as per UGC (Grievance Redressal) regulation 2012. In case there is any ambiguity whatsoever, with respect to this policy, Vice-Chancellor’s interpretation/clarification/decision shall be final and binding on all concerned.