EECE: Curriculum & Syllabi
Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), a vibrant branch of engineering, has changed the world in which we live and work. It is poised to continue making important contributions to key issues facing society in areas such as energy, health, computing, network communication, environmental monitoring, information security etc. Our BTech and MTech programmes aim at providing a strong foundation in theoretical, practical and design aspects of engineering.
Keeping the industry demand in mind, the department has introduced two new specializations – Internet of Things (IoT) & Embedded systems and VLSI design. India is a growing market in IoT and VLSI sector which is leading to the requirement of skilled professionals in both the sectors. This is why these two areas are seen as the next big things in technology, which will transform the employment landscape in the industry.
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication 2020-2024 batch
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication 2019-2023 batch
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with specialization in Internet of Things 2018-2022 batch
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with specialization in Embedded Systems and VLSI design 2018-2022 batch
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication 2017-2021 batch
- M.Tech in Electronics and Communication 2020-2022 batch
- M.Tech in Electronics and Communication 2019-2021 batch