Applied Sciences : Program Objectives and Outcomes
Programs Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
1. To equip students with knowledge, abilities and insight in mathematics and related fields.
2. To enable them to work as a mathematical professional, or qualify for training as scientific researcher.
3. To equip students with the ability to translate and synthesize their understanding towards nature, human and development.
4. To develop the ability to utilize the mathematical problem solving methods such as analysis, modeling, and programming and mathematical software applications in addressing the practical and heuristic issues.
5. To enable students to recognize the need for and the ability to engage in life-long learning. Join one of the tops BSc colleges in Gurgaon!
Programme Outcomes (PO’s)
1. Able to apply the knowledge of mathematical science to solve real life problems.
2. Able to design the methodology suitable to the problem encountered.
3. Able to analyse and interpret outputs and generate new ideas based on the outputs.
4. Able to utilize, gather and generate information.
5. Able to lead, work in team and give priority to the success of team.
6. Able to recognize and learn the importance of life-long learning.