B.SC. (HONS.) IN Mathematics
B.Sc. (Hons.)Mathematics is an undergraduate Mathematics degree program. Mathematics is the branch of structure, space, quantity, and change. B.Sc.(H) Mathematics course provides in-depth knowledge about trigonometry, geometry, calculus ,vector calculus and numerous other theories in Mathematics or respective disciplines, for example, computer science or statistics additionally to study of the normal Bachelor of Science subjects such as Physics and Chemistry.
After successful completion of B.Sc. Math Honours degree program, various employment offers open in actuarial sciences, statistics, mathematical modeling, computer sciences, cryptography etc.
Such postgraduates are hired in capacities such as Accountant, Personal Banker, Computer Programmer, Demographer, Economist, Loan Officer, Mathematician, Researcher, Statistician, Technical Writer, Treasury Management Specialist etc. The initial salary for these positions in the government organizations varies from INR 10,000 to 30,000 per month and in the private sector the package after B.Sc.(H) Mathematics varies from INR 2,00,000 to 8,00,000 per annum.
- To equip students with knowledge, abilities and insight in mathematics and related fields.
- To enable them to work as a mathematical professional.
- To equip students with the ability to translate and synthesize their understanding towards nature, human and development.
- To develop the ability to utilize the mathematical problem solving methods such as analysis, modeling, and programming and mathematical software applications in addressing the practical and heuristic issues.
- To enable students to recognize the need for and the ability to engage in life-long learning.
- Data Analyst
- Operational research
- Statistical research
- The Actuarial Profession
- Game Development
- Professional Services
- General Management
- Personal Banker,
- Computer Programmer,
- Loan Officer,
- Technical Writer,
- Management Specialist