M.Tech in Civil Engineering with specialization in Construction Engineering & Management
M.Tech in Construction Engineering and Management program is an interdisciplinary program that focuses on the knowledge & skills required for several domains. It included planning, coordination and successful implementation of large Projects such as design and construction of structures and buildings, ship structures, aircraft, dams, roads and bridges etc. It is a fusion of engineering and management. The M.Tech program in Construction Engineering and Management gives students an insight into scientific principles involved in the successful execution and management of construction projects. Latest technological trends and hands on software training in construction management are integral part of the program. All the courses offered as part of the programmer are designed with professional outlook towards the development of engineering and managerial skills of the graduates.
Learning Outcomes of this Track:
- Understand the role of civil engineers in the Construction management industry and project life cycle.
- Effectively plan for a construction projects incorporating the constraints.
- Become efficient contract managers and draft contractual conditions and tenders.
- Understand the role of an HR Manager and effectively manage resources in an organization.
- Understand the need for quality management and inspections.
- Effectively carry out financial analysis for construction projects using different techniques.
- Construction Planning Engineer
- Project Manager
- Designers of Infrastructure Projects
- Planning Managers
- Quality Control Manager