M.Tech ECE with specialization in Communication Engineering
The MTech ECE program offered by the Department of EECE is the most prestigious program of The NorthCap University Gurugram. The M.Tech ECE program with specialization in Communication Engineering is designed to cater the need of current and future job opportunities in the different segments of wireless, data, mobile, and optical communications. The specialized courses on Signal processing, Image processing, Mobile computing, Wireless sensor networks, Internet of Things etc. add a new edge to career opportunities in industry, academia, and research. The curriculum has been designed in consultation with IIT, NIT, and Electronics Industry experts. The program offers almost 100% placements in academic institutions/universities and industries.
- Analyze and apply the concepts of analog, digital, data, optical, and wireless communications in the communication system design.
- Use of latest tools and technologies, MATLAB, OptiSim, Xilinx, etc. in the design and development of electronic circuit and system.
- To understand the state of the art technological developments in electronics, communications and related areas.
- Able to design and develop laboratory experiments and conduct laboratory classes as a part of teaching-learning process.
- Able to do and publish work through literature survey, finding research gaps, problem formulation and devising a solution for existing issues.
- Electronics Circuit Design
- RF & Microwave
- PCB Engineering
- Analog Engineer
- Digital Engineer
- Communication Systems
- Wireless Networks
- Networking and Data Communications
- EM Waves &Antenna Design
- Optical Communications
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Signal Processing
- Network Security
- IT Engineering
- Semiconductor Industry
- Professors in Academic Institutions & Universities