B.Tech ME with specialization in Automobile Engineering
Automobile Engineering gained recognition and importance ever since motor vehicles capable of transporting passengers have been in vogue. The automobile sector has seen a rapid growth of auto component manufacturers and automobile industries, and there is a great demand for Automobile Engineers. This specialization deals with the designing, developing, manufacturing, testing, repairing and servicing automobiles such as cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters etc; and the related sub-engineering systems. Specialization in automobile engineering will enable the students to work in the automotive industry, or pursue higher studies in this field.
Learning Outcomes of this Track:
- Design projects that leverage automotive engineering to enhance the outcomes of applications such computer aided drawing, design engineering and analysis.
- Plan and design new vehicles or revise existing ones
- A typical professional in this field spends a lot of time on researching and designing both systems and machines for automobiles. Research and develop in finding solutions to engineering problems
- Automobile engineers generally tend to specialize in a particular area. The most common areas of specialization include exhaust systems, engines and structural designs. No matter what an engineer decides to specialize in, he or she is almost always required to work on all three aspects of the automobile engineering process; research, designing as well as testing.
- Establish collaboration, mentorship, and professional leadership skills by working with other disciplines to deliver highly polished and completed projects.
- Automotive Engineer
- Calibration Engineer
- Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Design Engineer
- Quality Engineer