Commerce is the evergreen discipline attracting large number of students every year who wish to pursue a focused career in business and industry with government departments also offering opportunities for employment. The Bachelor of Commerce with Honours BCom (Hons) degree is a graduate programme which can be taken by meritorious students. The Bachelor of Commerce is graduate degree course designed to enhance the ability to learn and study variety of subjects: Accountancy, Business Administration, Finance, Economics and Industrial Policies. Students have an option of applying for masters with the specialization in Accounts & Economics after graduation.
- To impart knowledge which is global in perspective and local in relevance.
- To enhance the professional competencies and soft skills of the students.
- To develop a capacity to think, innovate and lead through linkages with industry and academia.
- To make students time and market relevant, competent, morally upright and socially responsible citizens.
- Adequate knowledge in theory and practice.
- Inculcating leadership skills and make them Industry Ready.
- Learning database management and Information Technology.
- Helps in Career Planning.
- Exposure to Industrial Visits helps in handling the challenges outside.
- Exposure to Summer Internship programs.
- Developing Soft Skills.
- Personal Grooming and personality development sessions by placement cell.
- Providing a prospect to interrelate with industrial personnel.
- Developing the career opportunities.