B.Tech CSE with specialization in Full Stack Development
Full stack development is rapidly gaining pace as the “must-have” technical role in IT industry. It is ranked the second most popular developer occupation these days and will remain so in the foreseeable future. A Full stack web developer is the expert who works across all layers of software with companies relying on them to build, support and maintain their web applications. The Full Stack Development specialisation at the NorthCap University has been carefully designed to provide a sound foundation for a successful career in this critical role. With our industry partners, we’ve carefully crafted the ideal curriculum that sets a strong footing for a progressive carrier path in this field.The specialization is a mastering program which will help you become an expert at Front-end and Back-end technologies by employing the most popular JAM (Java, Angular and MongoDB) Stack. You will get the opportunity to solve non-trivial real time problems and learn to create complex Server and Client side web applications. You will learn to create web applications from the ground-up with the right engineering disciplines and methodologies in a corporate aligned culture with detailed emphasis on Dev-Ops and Agile (SCRUM) principles. Post this program you can start down one of the most in-demand profile and fast growing web development career paths. Number of job profile options will open and empower you to choose the most lucrative opportunities.
Learning outcomes of this track:
- Knowledge of essential developers’ tools such as Git, Github and SCRUM for collaborative development.
- Strong foundation of both front end and backend programming for designing responsive web applications.
- Build multi-user web applications that employ the right engineering principles of modularity, scalability and maintainability
- In depth understanding of SQL, No-SQL and Graph databases. Applying the appropriate databases in different real time scenarios
- Applying the principles of CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) using appropriate tool like Jenkins.
- Front end Developer
- UI / UX Developer
- Back-end Developer
- Angular Developer
- Java Developer