Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its more than 423,000 members in over 160 countries, and its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
Volunteers are our strength we have nearly 100 active volunteers out of the 120 members in our Student Branch. Students have bagged various positions on student branch, sectional and national level. They have won multiple accolades in the form of certificates and awards from both sectional and national committees. Achievements like being Publicist in IEEE CS Compute, being registration lead in AICSSYC 2019, flagship event in IEEE CS India. Also, our CS Chapter Founder Chair is currently serving as Membership Development Coordinator in IEEE CS SYP R-10 India Committee.
IEEE NCU has organized the first-ever Northern India Congress for IEEE CS, SYNERGY 2020. The event saw participation from all over India, there were over 300 delegates. With active social media, the society recently launched its initiatives for Industrial relations where students network with various companies and make a mark.
Objectives of “IEEE”:
- To promote, advance, and disseminate state-of-the-art scientific information and resources related to the Society’s field of interest and provides professional development opportunities for academic and industry professionals.
- Continuing education of Members and other interested persons in the said sciences through lectures, workshops, product presentations, publications and expositions.
- Rendition of career guidance and financial assistance to students of the said sciences.
- Encouragement of scientific research.
- IEEE SYNERGY 2020
- Series of IOT Workshops
- Launch of Super IEEE Program
- Webinar Series on Technologies that make a difference: Webinar#1
- Launch of IEEE Editorials