“Nurturing Human Capital in 21st Century Organizations -Prospects and Challenges”
The North Cap University, Gurugram is in continuous pursuit of all-round excellence in Technical, management & Law education through narrowing the gap between academia and industry.
To that end, the School of Professional Attachment organized an in-campus HR CONCLAVE on the theme “Nurturing Human Capital in 21st Century Organizations – Prospects and Challenges”.
The Conclave aimed at providing an enriching experience to the audience from The North Cap University, Gurgaon, particularly those aspiring for better career. The conclave was well attended by the students and faculty of the university. The attendees were both enthused and enlightened by the captivating speeches and deliberations of the highly knowledgeable and experienced delegates, who were top executives from a wide variety of organizations.
The corporate leaders who have participated in the HR Conclave 2018 are:
- Mr.Niraj Kumar, Managing Director, Advisory – Cyber Risk at Deloitte & Touche AERS
- Mr.Amandeep Nagpal, Sr. Manager – Resourcing at Fidelity Worldwide Investment
- Mr.Suvarnanidhi Rao, Campus Manager, India, British Telecom
- Mr. H K Sahu, Country Head Mkt & HR at Express Roadways Pvt Ltd
- Mr. Ravi Prakash, Principal Managing Partner at SQUARE ROOT
- Ms.Shafali Shah, Head – Human Resources at Exicom Tele-Systems
- Mr.Naginder Singh, Dy.Director, Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Ms. Megha Thakur, Manager HR, Kellton Tech
- Mr. Gaurav Jayal, SeniorProject Manager at Lutron Electronics, Inc.
- Mr. Kashish Jhamb, Executive Director at City Innovates
Some of the other delegates, who had agreed to participate, could not join due to some exigencies of work in their office.
The event started with an exhibition of selected projects by NCU students from school of Engineering, Management and Applied Sciences outside and in the lobby adjoining the auditorium to showcase their technical capabilities.