1. Able to apply the knowledge of Physical science to solve real life problems.
2. Able to apply the modern measurement technology, including optics, analog electronics, computer data acquisition, laboratory test equipment by critical understanding and analysis.
3. Able to provide a systematic understanding of core physical concepts, their theories and applications.
4. Communicate the results of theoretical calculations and laboratory experiments in a clear and concise manner that incorporates the scientific conventions used by physicists worldwide.
5. Able to lead, work in team and give priority to the success of team.
6. Able to recognize and learn the importance of life-long learning.