1. To provide comprehensive knowledge of Electronics and Communication engineering and related subjects for professional development and other creative pursuits in science and technology.
2. To develop the ability to demonstrate technical competence in the fields of Electronics and Communication engineering by teaching new and advanced courses and provide an environment for technology related research.
3. To equip our students to apply scientific, mathematical and engineering fundamentals to provide innovative solutions to real-life problems in Electronics and Communication engineering and related fields.
4. To develop the qualities of effective communication, interpersonal skills and leadership to deliver effectively in a multi-disciplinary team and professional environment.
5. To impart value to their knowledge and enable them to practice profession with ethics and a sense of social responsibility, by making them more aware of contemporary issues.