1. Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering to analyze, design and construct in the field of civil engineering.
2. Proficiency in designing and conducting tests of construction materials and building components as well as analyze and interpret data.
3. Ability to apply techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools including computational tools necessary for sustainable civil engineering practices.
4. Understand professional and ethical responsibility that has impact on lifelong learning.
5. Communicate effectively with engineering community and society at large as an individual or as a member in multidisciplinary teams.
6. Ability to become effective project managers and work for the economic growth of the nation.
1. To provide extensive knowledge of Civil & Environmental Engineering for professional development and other creative & innovative pursuits of science and technology.
2. To provide sustainable, economical and environmentally sound solutions to civil engineering problems to satisfy the needs of the society and industry at national and global level.
3. To develop communication ,interpersonal and effective project management skills to work in a team effectively and conduct themselves ethically in their professional environment
4. To develop technical competence in the fields of Civil & Environmental engineering through new and advanced courses and provide an environment for technology related research.
programs for faculty, staff and students. The NorthCap University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.