Research & Publications
- Sushmita Biswal Waraich and Mahima Anand* (2017) ‘Leveraging Outsourcing To Achieve Corporate Sustainability: A Comprehensive Review’, International Journal of Science, Technology and Management, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 869-883, SOM2017J003.
- Prem Vrat and Sunaina Sangwan* (2016) ‘Employability Models for Consistency in Quality of Hiring Decisions: A Context of MBA Graduates’, Vision -The Journal of Business Perspective, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 323-330, SOM2017J004.
- P. Malarvizhi and Parul Munjal* (2016) ‘Microfinance in India - Digital Financial Inclusion’, International Journal of Science, Technology and Management, Vol. 5, No. 12, pp. 500-513, SOM2017J005.
- Jaya Ahuja (2016) ‘Modelling the Critical Success Factors of Virtual Teams’, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 48, pp. 1-9, SOM2016J015.
- Shilpa Sindhu*, Sahil Khatkar and Anupama Panghal (2016) ‘Fiscal Federalism and States' Economic Growth in India - An Analytical Study’, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, Vol. 9, No. 48, pp. 1-7, SOM2016J016.
- Ajay Bohtan*, Prem Vrat and Anil Kumar Vij (2017) ‘Supply Chain of the Indian Public Distribution System: a new paradigm.’, Journal of Advances in Management Research, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 110-123, SOM2017J002.
- Ruchi Nayyar* (2017) ‘Digital Marketing at NorthCap University: A Case Study’, Indian Journal of Computer Science, Vol. 2, No. 1, SOM2017J001.
CONFERENCE PRESENTATION INTERNATIONAL
- Ruchi Nayyar (2017) ‘Consumer Buying Behavior: A changed scenario’, International Conference on Global Transformation: Unleash, Augment and Reinforce", Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, SOM2017C001.
- Vibha Dua Satija (2017) ‘Noise Trading in India: An Emipirical Study’, International Conference on Global Transformation: Unleash, Augment and Reinforce", Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, SOM2017C002.
- Karishma Chaudhary* and Prem Vrat (2016) 'Optimal location of precious metal extraction facility (PMEF) for E-waste recycling units in National Capital Region (NCR) of India', OPSEARCH, SOM2016J014.
- Alpana Agarwal and Prem Vrat (2016) ‘A bio-inspired model of organizational excellence’, Journal of Advances in Management Research, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 130-153, SOM2016J011.
- Archana Mehra and Dhani Ram Aggarwal (2016) ‘Impact of Self-help group scheme of microfinance on the economic development of Mewat in Haryana’, International Journal of Development Research, Vol. 6, No. 8, pp. 9185-9193, SOM2016J012.
- Jaya Ahuja and Vani Narula (2015) ‘Quality of Work Life at Different Career Stages’, Journal of Business Management, Commerce and Research, Vol.4, No.14, pp.1-22, SOM2016J008.
- Jaya Ahuja and Vani Narula (2016) ‘A Demographic Study on Organizational Climate: Indian vs. Multinational IT Companies’, Pacific Business Review International, Vol. 8, No. 8, pp. 59-79, SOM2016J009.
- Mohd Hussain Kunroo, Irfan Ahmad Sofi and Naushad Ali Azad (2016) ‘Trade Implications of the Euro in EMU Countries: A Panel Gravity Analysis’, EMPIRICA, Vol.43, No.2, pp.391-413, SOM2016J010.
- Shilpa Sindhu and Anupama Panghal (2016) ‘Robust retails supply chains-the driving practices’, International Journal of Advanced Operations Management, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 64-78, SOM2016J007.
- Neeta Sharma and Prem Vrat (2016) ‘Resource Wastage Due to Stock Induced Consumption Phenomenon: A Case Study of Water Supply System in a Cluster of Residences’, Industrial Engineering Journal, Vol. IX, No. 2, pp. 15-21, SOM2016J002.
- Saumya Dixit and Anant Jyoti Badgaiyan (2016) ‘Towards an Improved Understanding of Reverse Logistic: Examining Mediating Role of Return Intention’, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, Vol. 107, pp. 115-128, SOM2016J003.
- Prem Vrat (2016)‘ Strategic trigger to facilitate manufacturing excellence for success of 'Make in India' vision’, RITES Journal, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 11.1-11.12, SOM2016J004.
- Ruchi Nayyar (2016) 'Digital Marketing sets stage for Sears Comeback', International Journal of Advancement in Engineering Technology, Management and Applied Science, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 50-66, SOM2016J001.
- Prem Vrat (2016) ‘Technological Change and Skill Development’, RITES, Vol. 18, No. 2, pp. 7.1-7.14, SOM2016J013.
- Archana Mehra and Dhani Ram Agarwal (2016) 'Review of Microfinance schemes in Haryana with focus on Mewat', Journal of Technology Management for Growing Economies, Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 27-54, SOM2016J005.
CONFERENCE PRESENTATIONS INTERNATIONAL
- Mahima Anand and Sushmita Biswal Waraich (2016) 'Employer branding with a flexible workplace: A comprehensive review', International OB & HR Conference on Riding the New Tides: Navigating the Future through Effective People Management, FORE School of Management, Delhi, SOM2016C004
- Tripti Sangwan (2016) 'Empirical Verification of J-curve and Marshall-Lerner Condition in India, Pakistan and China (1983-2013)', 2nd International Conference on Applied Economics and Finance, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam and TIES, SOM2016C001.
- Jiveta Chaudhary (2016) 'Organizational Drivers of Innovative Leadership', Mantra for 21st Century Managers: Initiate, Innovate and Integrate, Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies, New Delhi, SOM2016C002.
- Jiveta Chaudhary (2016) 'Modelling the Soft Enablers of Successful Lean Transformations: An ISM Approach', National Conference on Changing Organizations through Strategic, Technological, Structural and Behavioural Interventions, University School of Management Studies, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi,SOM2016C003.
- Sushmita Biswal Waraich and Ajay Chaturvedi (2016) ‘Entrepreneurship Development in Business Schools: An Analysis of Initiatives in Delhi and NCR’, South Asian Journal of Management, Vol. 23, No. 1, pp. 189-209, SOM2016J006.
- Sushmita Biswal Waraich (2016) 'Beyond Philanthropy' in Corporate Social Responsibility: Emerging Issues and Challenges, Chapter1, pp. 7 -19, Cambridge University Press, ISBN-978-93-85386-14-5, SOM2016BC001.
- Jaya Ahuja and Vani Narula (2015) ‘Streamlining Recruitment Process and Competency Mapping in Indian Paint Industry (Haryana Region)’ in People Management, Chapter 11, pp. 91-113, Bharti Publications, New Delhi, ISBN - 978-93-85000-22-5, SOM2016BC002.
- Irameet Kaur and Charu Shri (2015) ‘Total Interpretive Structural Modeling of Emotional Intelligence at Workplace’, International Journal of Applied Management Sciences and Engineering (IJAMSE), Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 1, SOM2015J013.
- Alpana Agarwal and Prem Vrat (2015) ‘A TISM Based Bionic Model of Organisational Excellence’, Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Vol.16, No.4, pp. 361-376, SOM2015J014.
- Irameet Kaur, Charu Shri and KM Mital (2015) ‘A Flexible Approach Towards Effective Teaching-Use of Social Media by Teachers’, Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 391-403, SOM2015J016.
- Karishma and Prem Vrat (2015) ‘SWOT Analysis of E-Waste Management in India’, Industrial Engineering Journal, Vol. VIII, No. 10, pp. 27-39,SOM2015J011.
- Irameet Kaur and Charu Shri (2015) ‘Effective teaching competencies- a compilation of changing expectations from students and institutions’, Journal of Contemporary Research in Management, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 57,SOM2015J012.
- Mandeep Kaur, Shilpa Sindhu and Vikas Mehra (2015) ‘Key Success Factors that Induce Entry in Indian Retail Sector - ISM Approach’, Asia Pacific Marketing Review, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 45-58, SOM2015J015.
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS INTERNATIONAL
- Monica Verma, Kanika T Bhal and Prem Vrat (2015) ‘Gender Sensitive Practices for Enhancing Women's Satisfaction and Commitment in Indian Call Centres: The Mediating Role of Career Advancement’, International Conference on Telecommunication Technology and Management, pp. 555-560, SOM2015P006.
BOOK CHAPTERS INTERNATIONAL
- Ajay Bhotan, Prem Vrat and AK Vij (2015) ‘Pecularities of Disaster Management in a High-Altitude Area’ in Managing Humanitarian Logistics, Chapter 19, pp. 273-296, Springer, ISBN - 978-81-322-2415-0, SOM 2015BC006.