Research, Development and Industrial Liaison (RDIL)
In the modern era of technological education it is important to promote the industry and academia linkages and research based teaching practice in order to keep the pace with latest knowledge evolving globally. Keeping this in mind the The NorthCap University , Gurgaon has established the Research, Development and Industrial Liaison (RDIL) Cell to promote the industrial consultancy works, sponsored research projects to promote the industry and academia interaction
The Research, Development and Industrial Liaison (RDIL) Cell has been given the following Missions.
1. Continuously improve the research infrastructure in pursuit of excellence in frontiers of knowledge
2. Focus on innovation, entrepreneurship and socially relevant projects
3. Encourage multi-disciplinarity in programs and projects to explore new frontiers of knowledge.
4. Develop linkages with government, industry, academia and alumni for knowledge generation, dissemination and application.
Functions of RDIL:
The main functions of RDIL Cell include support for:
• Sponsored Research Projects
• Inter-disciplinary Research and Inter-Institute R&D Collaboration
• Promotion of University and Industry interaction and Consultancy projects
• Continuing Education Programs for Industry
• Sponsored research fellowships/assistantship
• Organization of conferences, symposia, workshop and seminars