School of Engineering and Technology
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Branches: Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) | Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering (EECE) | Civil & Environmental Engineering (CE) | Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)Branches: Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) | Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering (EECE) | Civil & Environmental Engineering (CE) | Mechanical Engineering (ME)
School of Engineering and Technology
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Department of Electrical, Electronics & Communication Engineering (EECE)
- Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering (CE)
- Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Department of Applied Sciences
- Centre for Languages Learning (CLL)
- Campus Life
Research & Consultancy
Research & Consultancy
Some moments in the life of a professional mean so much more, especially when these are spent amongst the alumni, teachers and mentors of our alma mater. No one denies the innate connect with the alma mater that transcends boundaries and is a source of huge bonding and progress. Where are you? Your alma mater cordially invites you.
NCU Gurugram has been producing top class engineers, business leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, and legal professionals every year through its various under graduate and post graduate programs. Many NCU alumni have successfully found jobs in multinational enterprises, EPC firms, IT and telecom companies, consulting firms, manufacturing companies, banks and research institutes. They are widely recognized for leading change through the skillful application of their knowledge, perspectives, and insight. They are distinguished by their strategic approach to business challenges and the pursuit of opportunities
The NCU Alumni Association brings all these outstanding professionals and their collective wealth of knowledge, skills and experience together on a single platform. This shared wisdom and excellence is our contribution to the budding student community pursuing their studying at the Institute in particular and the society as a whole in general.
NCU Alumni Association aims to provide a platform for networking among the alumni, the institute, industry experts and NCU students to enable the institute to add value to all its stakeholders.
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial friendship and networking between the Alumni and the present students of NCU and between the Alumni themselves.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the The NorthCap University by providing:
- Leads for placement of the students.
- Opportunities for the summer internship of our students.
- Technical support with the help of invited talks to our students
- Feedback for upgrading our academic curriculum to meet the industry requirements.
- To maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive database of NCU alumni
- To identify and promote alumni success and achievements to advance the credibility and reputation of the University.
- To maintain, deepen and strengthen an enduring lifelong relationship between alumni and their alma mater through opportunities that promote interaction and engagement with NCU.
- To inspire alumni to contribute to the development of the University and the promotion of its good name and reputation, locally and internationally.
- To strengthen ties between the Institute and alumni and encourage them to participate in the various cultural and social activities
- To keep alumni informed and connected to NCU through a comprehensive communication like NCU News Letter and social media that inspires commitment to and confidence in the University.
Featured Alumni Testimonial
I feel honoured to be a part of THE NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY (FORMERLY ITM UNIVERSTIY), as it was the steppingstone of my career. I am thankful to all my professors and acquaintances for assisting me throughout my college life. In this competitive world, job satisfaction with career choice is like a dream come true for any engineer. However, NCU’s School of Professional Attachment (SPA) has provided me with that opportunity by bringing such an esteemed organization (LUTRON) which I cannot describe by words. It’s a feeling which can only be felt. Now, I am associated with LUTRON as an Integrated Systems Representative. I still remember my initial rounds of interview process with LUTRON. After 5th round, I was like I will not have any regret if I don’t make it in this company because in those rounds what I had learned was much-much more valuable than anything. Working with LUTRON is not like you are working for the company rather it is working with the FAMILY. It’s been 2 months now with LUTRON, and I am sure I wouldn’t have got any better family than LUTRON. Every single word which they (Recruiters) had said in PPT (Pre placement talk) is true and the work environment is phenomenal. The growth here has no Bar and they will never stop you from gaining knowledge. It’s up to you how much potential you have. Trust me people (Junior Batches), do show faith in SPA peeps they will never ever let you down.
B Tech (EEE)
Reflecting on last one year, my journey has been full of moments of extremes. There were times when I was confident about my future and then there were periods of anxiety and doubt as well. The only constant factor remained the mentoring I received from my faculty and elders. At times, to take a step forward, it is necessary to pause and analyse what is it that we want to do and where is it that we want to go. The answers may not strike us immediately but the process of introspection often directs us to the path we would undertake. I worked for over a year at a leading multinational corporation and the experience had been enriching owing to the challenges, opportunities and learnings. Yet, I felt a gap when viewed with the lens of career longevity. I regularly visited our college to discuss with the faculty and gain their insights. Their experiences, anecdotes and advices are invaluable and I often found my confusion clarified after a hearty discussion. Eventually I started preparing for various entrances to pursue higher education in management. It required a lot of self-discipline, focus and clarity of thought to keep myself motivated. Consistent and sustained efforts coupled with a calm and patient attitude helped me prepare well. Results came in January this year and then ensured the process of interviews. As I await the results, I feel blessed to have been guided by the best faculty and have the support of my family and friends who never failed to encourage me. P.S. It is nostalgic to see junior batches contacting me to discuss the same doubts that I had a year ago :) Feels like life has come a complete circle indeed!
“My experience of British Telecom Campus drive was a very smooth and astonishing. The online test conducted was entirely based on the profile they offered and the skills they require for it, which is very relevant and appropriate. The other two rounds that is technical and HR were also to the point and the main attraction of the drive was the management round which was conducted in the office itself. It was really professional and friendly attitude showed by them as they made us visit the campus and let us have a glimpse of what we'll be doing as employees of BT. The senior director Mr. Manish addressed all the selected candidates with warm wishes and inspiring words which gave me a feeling of proud to be shortlisted to work in BT. Overall my experience with all the officials of the company and placement process is positive and motivating and I feel lucky to be placed in such a big organization as it will give me an opportunity have excessive exposure and learn.”
B Tech (EEE)