Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), NCU
SAEINDIA is India’s leading resource for mobility technology. As an individual member driven society of mobility practitioners the ownership of SAEINDIA wrests with its members who are Individuals from the mobility community, which includes Engineers Executives from Industry, Government Officials, Academics and Students SAEINDIA is an affiliate society of SAE International registered in India as an Indian non-profit engineering and scientific society dedicated to the advancement of mobility industry in India.
Objectives of “SAE”:
- To enhance the knowledge base of members who are mobility practitioners within India.
- To provide to its member’s access to SAE International programs and services globally enabling them to practice world class standard in productivity and quality.
- To provide a forum for members to informally exchange views and ideas.
- To provide placements to the students at the events.
- To develop technical and scientific reports and engineering standards for the benefit of mankind.
- GO KART
- QUAD TORC
- EFFI CYCLE