Entrepreneurship Development Cell (E-Cell)
“Kindle the entrepreneur in you”
The objectives of the E-Cell at The NorthCap University, Gurugram, are :
- To shape the entrepreneurial attitudes of the students across the university.
- To provide possible support/hand-holding to the potential student entrepreneurs i.e. students with entrepreneurial intent
Reach Us : email@example.com
Details of Events organised:
- Entre Thrust (July-Nov, 2017)
- Entre Thrust Event
- Journey of Jugnoo by Mr Zorawer Singh, 28 February 2017
- Journey of an Entrepreneur Session – Mr Amit Chaudhary, Co-founder and COO, Lenskart (16th March, 2016).
- Essay writing competition on “Youth and Entrepreneurship: Opportunity or Risk”) held on 2nd March, 2016.
- EntreMela – Entrepreneurial Extempore, The Power Point Fight, Fun events related to the entrepreneurial world (27th to 29th Jan, 2016)
- Journey of an Entrepreneur Session – Mr Annurag Batra is the Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Businessworld (17th April, 2015)
- Parichay – The launch of the E-Cell (2nd March, 2015)